ABA Horizons - Autism services at home or within the community
We provide ABA services to individuals up to the age of 11 with a diagnosis of Autism. We can provide ABA services at home or in the community, at a time that is convenient for you. To get more information, contact us. Once you have been in touch with us you can expect the following:
- We will schedule a triage call with our UK based BCBA to gather some important information.
- Following the triage call you will be provided with recommendations for services and what we think is going to work for you.
- We will conduct a Strengths and Needs assessment so that we can put together a highly tailored programme for your child. If you decide to proceed with our services, this assessment is free of charge. If you would like the assessment and report only, a flat fee will be charged.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Jamie Spencer
- Contact Position
- Outreach Manager
- 02032 896 420 Ext 303 02032 896 420 Ext 303 07789 414 817 07789 414 817
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
We provide ABA services to individuals up to the age of 11 with a diagnosis of Autism. We can provide ABA services at home or in the community, at a time that is convenient for you.
- The costs are calculated once an assessment has taken place, all aspects are taken in to consideration before the cost is finalised.