Education, Health and Care Plans

Related Articles

Good to know.......

That you local Special Educational Needs and/or Disability (SEND), Information and Support Service (SENDIASS) can help and support you through the EHCP process?

There are lots of Facebook groups for EHCP parents, for example - Support for everything to do with EHCPs that also provide support.  Also check out the Special Needs Jungle website.

Independent Provider of Special Education Advice (IPSEA) website provide EHCP information and advice.

If you wish to discuss your child's needs, or request an EHCP, please email: or call:

01946 506 211 (Allerdale and Copeland)
01228 226 842 (Carlisle)

Useful documents
Skip back to top of page