North Allerdale Development Trust (NADT) Youth Groups
NADT currently facilitate three youth groups.
Silloth Friday Night Project is based in Silloth and runs every Friday offering sport activities and support for young people aged 11+ sessions run 7pm - 9pm currently based at Silloth Rugby Club due to Covid restrictions
Kirkbride Youth Group - runs on the first Tuesday of every month, offering indoor sport activities, arts and crafts for young people aged 7+ Sessions run 6.30pm - 8pm at Kirkbride Village Hall
Westnewton Youth Group - Runs on the last Tuesday of every month, offering indoor sport activities, arts & crafts for young people aged 7+ Sessions run 6.30pm - 8pm at Westnewton Village Hall
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- NADT Youth Service
- Contact Position
- Youth Service
- 016973 44555 016973 44555
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Silloth rugby club/ Kirkbride village hall/ Westnewton village hall
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Session information has been detailed above.
- Time of day
- Kirkbride youth group is a nominal entry fee to cover costs for provision.
- Referral not required