Age UK West Cumbria: Help at Home Service
'Help at Home' offers a range of home support to help manage daily living tasks at home and help you get out into the community. You decide what you need.
We offer practical support such as:
- Polishing and Dusting
- Vacuuming and washing floors
- Laundry and changing beds
- Cleaning Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Prepare light Meals
- Prescriptions collected
- Taking Clients shopping and to hospital and doctor's appointments
- Taking clients to social activities; to meet friends; on outings
We can also support you with Hobbies & Interests at home.
How do these services work?
'Help at Home' is for anyone aged 50 or over in West Cumbria. It is very flexible and is available either on a long term, short term or one off basis, depending on your needs; wherever possible we will provide you with the same worker on a consistent basis. You can decide on the amount and range of help you require, although there is a minimum limit of 1.5 hours per session.
All of our workers are selected with great care. Everyone is personally interviewed with two references and a Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) is taken up; our workers are fully trained and insured.
Who to contact
- Contact Position
- Transitional Support Services Team Lead
- 08443 843 843 08443 843 843 01900 844 679 01900 844 679
- Age UK West Cumbria
- Scan to visit this website
- Age Ranges